Thursday 26 June 2008

Christina Aguilera: 'I'm Allowed To Party Once In A While'

Christina Aguilera has defended herself against claims that she is a bad mother after being spotted numerous times in recent weeks stumbling out of nightclubs looking worse for wear.

The large-breasted one gave birth to son Max Liron in January and has since been snapped partying hard with her husband Jordan Bratman, prompting some to ask who exactly is looking after her child?

Christina explained to Access Hollywood: “I spend all day with my son and once in a while if I want to go out and have a mommy-daddy night with my husband, I am more than allowed to do that.”

“They never air [footage] of the paparazzi actually pulling up beside my husband and being like, ‘When is she going to leave the house? I have been trying to get a picture of her for weeks,’” she added.

“Everybody has an opinion and everybody sometimes wants to cause drama and be mean spirited, but it’s something that comes with what you do and I learned that very early on.”

Check out our collection of Christina’s hard-partying, and often drunk lifestyle here.